11. Grizzly :: Great America, CA – I know, this makes it 11, but I only added this one because it’s the coaster my header is taken from. I love that picture, makes me feel like I am going for a ride.
10. Flight Deck :: Great America, CA – It’s a great ride, but I love it more because it was one of the first good ones I ever went on.
9. Tatsu :: Six Flags Magic Mountain, CA – If you have the time, wait for the front seat. It’s worth it!
8. Batman :: Six Flags Magic Mountain, CA – I don’t love this one quite as much as my hubby. The G-forces really get to me.
7. Medusa :: Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, CA – Great smooth, big coaster
6. Goliath :: Six Flags Magic Mountain, CA – Awesome, awesome ride!! The G-forces at the very end do make me black out a little.
5. The Beast :: Kings Island, Ohio – I don’t like wood coasters, but this one is so well done.
4. Maverick :: Cedar Point, Ohio – Fast and tight
3. Tower of Terror :: California Disney – Not a coaster, but one of my favorite rides even among all these coasters. It’s so well done.
It’s hard to choose which one is actually my most favorite. I love them both so much. Being that they are both extreme coasters.
2. Top Thrill Dragster :: Cedar Point, Ohio – 0-120 mph in 3.8 secs? Yes Please!
1. Millennium Force :: Cedar Point, Ohio – Another extreme fast coaster. You won’t be able to stop smiling during this ride.
So what’s your favorite ride? Did I miss it? Are there some that are even better??
See other Top 10’s at Top Ten Tuesday.